Financing Your Harcrest Home
One of the first steps to buying your Harcrest Home is selecting a lender and completing a mortgage application. Your lender’s job is to learn about your particular financial situation and provide attractive financing options that are tailored to your specific needs.
Harcrest’s “select” lenders are carefully chosen based on a number of criteria. These lenders offer financing options tailored to nearly every home buyer’s needs. What’s more, their familiarity with our products and the way we do business helps the mortgage process go quickly and smoothly. Last, their commitment to Harcrest home buyers ensures that the financing component of your home buying experience will be just as simple, straightforward and enjoyable as the rest.
- Amortization Schedule Calculator: Estimate monthly principal and interest payments and mortgage balances for the term of your home loan.
- APR Calculator: (Annual Percentage Rate) Calculate the actual APR for a loan, taking into account closing costs, points, and the quoted interest rate for the loan.
- Effects of Prepayment: Calculate the effects of paying additional monthly principal against your loan.
- Pre-Qualifier: Estimate maximum purchase price based on income, percent down payment, and maximum monthly debts.
- Income Requirement Calculator: Calculate the income required to qualify for the home of your dreams.
- Loan Length Calculator: Compare the amount of time it will take to pay off your loan with various monthly payment amounts.
- Mortgage Payment: Calculate a monthly mortgage payment.
- Payment Table: Compare the monthly mortgage payment for a range of interest rates and principal amounts.